Saturday, November 28, 2009

I love Sweaters!

Every year when winter rolls around I get excited because I can rock the thickest bulkiest sweaters! It just makes me want to sing! There's nothing like the pairing of a fabulous sweater and sexy boots... need I say more

I made a little homage to the apparel classification...



Among the hundreds of sweater types here are a few of my all time favorites ...

The Cowl neck
& the wide horizontal stripe
Sweater

Both of these sweater styles have remained a classic staple for the winter season... so why not have a little of both worlds. (pictured left)







And I love sweater coats. What's amazing about these is that they are so stylish yet functional. Stay warm and look good.




















Not really sold on the long sweater? Try a shorter version...
Don't forget the timeless Sweater dress!
Look for Part 2 for GokiChan's Closet sweater picks





0 comments:

Post a Comment