Thursday, November 26, 2009

Winter looks 4 less

Let's get this thing started off right. I took a look at some of the hottest holiday looks at some of my favorite stores... Forever 21, Express and Victoria secret for instance. I even looked at some polyvore items. What I found was fabulous times 10!!! Here are some of the looks.

These looks are from Express. I love Express for their affordable chic pieces. When I checked their website I found that they are having massive sales now and for Black Friday. So, I decided I needed to make a trip from Cheyenne Wyoming to Denver Colorado's Cherry Creek mall to find out what the hub-bub was all about... I'll let you guys know what I found in person on Youtube. But for now this is what I found on the website. Featured left is a simple tweed trousers & leather jacket combo. Perfect for those holiday looks that require something business casual... I.e. the company's annual Christmas luncheon.



Love that gray sweater... and I can't say enough about the faux fur caplet over that leather pencil skirted tube dress. I'm so tempted to copy that look.



This simple shaker sweater made my eyes bulge. It's such a simple yet versatile piece. With this type of sweater you can pair it with just about anything and have a very put together completed look... and need I say more about that leather pencil skirted tube dress. I'm in awe!


Here's that same sweater done with different elements such as the skinny and wide belts and color variations.



Moving along to Forever21
Here are my findings


Take notice of the model's make-up and hair! Then look at the dress and boots. To be honest I haven't really figured out what I can do to recreate this look from my old stuff, but trust... it's coming.

These boots featured on the model...Need I say more!



Loving this style. Short leather, creamy sweater and booties done right. I would love to find some leather winter shorts. I could take a pair of my leather trousers and cut them off, but then I wouldn't be able to do this Victoria Secret look.

Another Victoria secret look that caught my eye was the bold solid color suit.

These are some of the current looks that I found really hot. In part 2 I'll show you the inspired looks and pieces to make the looks a reality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment